This blog is dedicated to the life and times of an extraordinary dog named Guinness.
All of you who knew Guinness know that I've always told him he has Puppy Powers. Despite losing his right hind leg to bone cancer (osteosarcoma) early this year, Guinness continued to be his same good-natured, food-loving, gentle, yet silly self right to the end. It was during this time his Puppy Powers turned into Pirate Puppy Powers!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

...and one more step forward

I'm happy to say that today finds Guinness a little more perky, his appetite returned and seeming to be a little closer to the Guinness I know. I'm hoping it's due to the prednisone helping him recover from the reaction.

I'll update again tomorrow, and again after his appointment on Monday afternoon. Thanks to all for the well wishes and warm thoughts, it means a lot!

1 comment: