This blog is dedicated to the life and times of an extraordinary dog named Guinness.
All of you who knew Guinness know that I've always told him he has Puppy Powers. Despite losing his right hind leg to bone cancer (osteosarcoma) early this year, Guinness continued to be his same good-natured, food-loving, gentle, yet silly self right to the end. It was during this time his Puppy Powers turned into Pirate Puppy Powers!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little delay

Our trip to Columbus is going to be delayed a few days as Mia has come down with a fever and the virus that has been circulating within our family (and here I thought we were done with it!). So, Guinness's appointment is now scheduled for next Monday. I was prepared for the next round, but he'll have this weekend to feel good still, as I'm sort of expecting him to have a few down days again after treatment.

I took a short video of him barking away at people walking by, he gets all three legs in a solid tripod stance and let's them have it. Except "it" would be a ton of slobber and nose nudges!

Stay tuned and I'll get it uploaded in the next few days!

Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment