This blog is dedicated to the life and times of an extraordinary dog named Guinness.
All of you who knew Guinness know that I've always told him he has Puppy Powers. Despite losing his right hind leg to bone cancer (osteosarcoma) early this year, Guinness continued to be his same good-natured, food-loving, gentle, yet silly self right to the end. It was during this time his Puppy Powers turned into Pirate Puppy Powers!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Pirate Pup Blog is going private

Dear Pirate Pup Aficionados,

I have decided to set this blog to a private status, so if you wish to have an invite sent so that you can continue reading and posting to this blog, please send me an email and I will add you to the list.

I will wait a few days to give everyone the chance to read this through one of the several tubes of communication.

I will also continue to post regularly until then, so please keep stopping by for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment